Pages

24 de abr. de 2022

Alice In Wonderland / Type design by Pranita Kocharekar

 Pranita Kocharekar is an artist based out of Mumbai, India. Besides commercial projects, she also run an online shop to sell her art. (Shop here!)

In this alicedelic design project Pranita plays with iconic elements of Alice in Wonderland and the letters embody characters and objects like peaces of a nonsensical game.

 

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” – Lewis Carroll

"Alice In Wonderland is my favourite book since childhood and I chose to design a typeface to show my gratitude to Sir Lewis Carroll for giving me a whimsical book to get lost in when the world felt too mainstream. Imagination has no bounds. And that is something I wanted to portray through my typeface, targeting not only children but also adults." Pranita

 

Know more about the artist and this design project 

 


 


Thanks Natalia for the tip!


 It reminds me this cover of a Brazilian edition form 60'with illustrations by Darcy Penteado.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile