Pages

24 de abr. de 2022

Alice in Wonderland - Illustrated Bookshelf Tour site


In a borader scope of books, this site offers an Alicinated journey in an Alicedelic collection with tips and guidelines for an Alicist collector.
 
 
what is this site?
 
 
"I love Alice, and the video linked above is an illustrated tour of my (ridiculously extensive) Alice in Wonderland collection. I’ve also prepared another of my illustrated bibliographies for Alice, which includes all of the books in the video as well as many more that I ran out of time to include in the tour. This list also gets regularly updated as new special versions are released."
 
door:
 
 

 

who is the collector? 

 "Hi! I’m Daisy, I have rather a lot of books, and I run this site. ツ Personally, I consider myself a ‘book lover’ rather than a collector, because a true collector keeps their books pristine and beautiful and invests with an eye for potential reselling; whereas although I do hoard my treasures like a dragon (and maybe display them on my shelves like the proud trophies of a deranged serial killer), I also read them, fondle them and evangelise their merits to anyone brave enough to enter my orbit."

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile