Pages

3 de abr. de 2011

Alice in Wonderland




Jasmine Becket-Griffith
"Alice in a Van Eyck Portrait", 2011


"This is my favourite Alice in Wonderland painting I've done yet, and is probably the best painting I've done so far. (...) This is the sixth painting in my sub-series called "Alice in Other Lands" which are paintings featuring Alice in a variety of unusual circumstances, thrown into settings inspired by my love of art history (be sure to check out the others in my gallery). Here we have my Alice on the set of another one of the most beautiful and famous paintings in the world - "The Arnolfini Portrait" from the distant year 1434 by Jan van Eyck."  
Jasmine Becket-Griffith 


SITE HERE
POSTS AT ALICENATIONS HERE and HERE



Jan Van Eyck
Arnolfini Portrait, 1434



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile