Pages

11 de abr. de 2011

The Smile



Luiz Zerbini


This is my favorite picture of the smile without a cat. Instead of a drawing of a smiling mouth, Zerbini created something different. The smile is the light that crosses the hole, an immaterial presence, a spark.

Last week I gave a lecture on Alice trough her multiple pictures, metamorphic bodies, kaleidoscopic identity. At the end I showed this mystery. One of the participants gave a possible and impossible solution.

In this picture we are inside the Cat's body, the light is the outside, he said.

I believe there isn't a right answer, but this possibility turned inside out my already accommodated old discoveries.

more about Zerbini's Alice HERE






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile