Pages

11 de mar. de 2016

The alicedelic kitchen of Jenn Thorson


"Since I was a child, Alice's adventures underground and through the mirror captured my heart and inspired me. As adult, the whimsical imagery and the sense found in nonsense remains relatable, especially given the general madness and inconsistencies found in today's business world. In my spare time, I write humorous sci-fi/fantasy novels and readers may spy Lewis Carroll's influence in my trilogy called There Goes the Galaxy, with its mad characters, puns and other wordplay. I'm currently writing a humorous fantasy mystery directly based on the Wonderland/Looking Glass worlds called The Curious Case of Mary Ann. 

Alice is a part of every day-- literally, since that's also the name of my cat. " Jenn Thorson









"Jenn Thorson is a marketing writer by day and an author by night—so sort of like Batgirl, but with less crime fighting and more carpal tunnel. Her stories have been published in the Humor Press, the journal for the Lewis Carroll Society of North America, The Timber Creek Review and Romantic Homes magazine."


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile