Pages

11 de jun. de 2011

Kusama in Wonderdots








"Featuring me, Kusama, mas as hatter, and my troup of nude dancers.
Hou about taking a trip with me out to Central Park where free tea will be provided under the magic mushroom of the Alice in Wonderland Statue. Alice was the grandmother of the Hippies. When she was low, Alice was the first to take pills to make her high.

I, Kusama, am the modern Alice in Wonderland.

Like Alice, who went through the looking glass, I'm Kusama (who have lived for years in my famous, specially-built room enterely covered by mirrors), have opened up a world of fantasy and freedom. My world is peopled by a group of real nude girl and boy dancers covered by genuine hand painted polka dolts. You, too, can join my adventurous dance of life.

Paint the beautiful Lydia Lee.
Paint your friends.
Have your friends paint you.
All togheter in the all-togheter.
LOVE - LOVE - LOVE - LOVE

Rendezvous at the Alice in Wonderland Statue in Central Park, Sunday 11 August 1968,
at 5 a.m. Because of the appropriate hour, free tea will be provided.

My dancers: Ernie Blake, Rick Erling, Lydia Lee, Ted Ryan and Paul Sanford."
Yayoi Kusama





Alice in Wonderland Sculpture at Margarita Delacorte Memorial in Central Park, New York City.
Sculptor: José de Creeft (unveiled 1959)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile