Alice in process…

Instead of the question “Who is Alice?” there are now paths leading to what Alice might come to be…

12 Jan 2016

Alice and dollusions


"Alice, or is she Not Alice? She’s feeling quite put upon the wall and remembers someone telling her once…
“You used to be much more…”muchier.” You’ve lost your muchness. ” 
…yes well, I’m only half the girl I use to be, so that would explain it. 
Alice is hand sculpted from air dry stone clay on a wood and wire armature, painted with artist acrylic paints, watercolors, pastels and sealed with a matte varnish. She is completely one of a kind. She has alpaca fiber for hair and glass eyes. Her ears are made from wool and are needle felted. An Antique skeleton key on silk ribbon hangs from her hand. 

(…) Alice has found a home."

Richelle Clementson


Richelle Clementson



Richelle Clementson


"Richelle Clementson – Doll artist, plush creator and imaginator! I stray from the norm and dance to the music in my head. I’m a dreamer, a realist, a cynic, and a romantic. So you see, I’m a many faceted dilemma. I talk to myself and answer myself too. I question my sanity at times but don’t call me crazy, I prefer eccentric. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride." 

 SITE DOLLUSIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment